Listing Courtesy of Yaman Real Estate
3 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This beautiful, well maintained neighborhood home on a large private lot located between Cortland and Ithaca is within 7 miles of Cornell University. You'll find a lovely landscaped yard and a stately front porch shaded by mature trees. The open deck and a brand new above ground swimming pool will delight! Inside, the four-season room provides space and light even in the colder months. The open kitchen boasts solid granite counters and quality cabinetry. Two upstairs bedroooms, one ensuite and one other, are both oversized with cathedral ceilings. The downstairs bedroom provides privacy and its own full bath down the hall. The many upgrades include new carpeting, windows, hot water heater and more! This is more than a house; it is the place to create many years of amazing memories.
||47 Spring Run Rd Road
- Dishwasher, Oven/Range Gas, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Washer
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Drapes - Some, Pex Plumbing- Some, Sliding Glass Door
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Multi-Zone, Programmable Thermostat
- Electric, Gas
- Breakfast Bar,Formal Dining Room,Granite Counter
- 1St Floor Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Suite, Basement / Rec Room, Florida/Sun Room- Heated, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Porch - Open
- Cable Tv Available, Deck, Electric Pet Fence, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Partially Fenced Yard, Playset / Swingset, Pool-Above Ground, Private Yard - See Remarks, Thermal Windows - Some
- Attached, Under House
- Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street
- Rt 13 to Yellow Barn Rd. Rt onto Corn Crib, turns into Spring Run. Property at the top of the hill on the left.
Property Listed By Yaman Real Estate
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.