Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna
5 / 2
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Evade the modern day in this sophisticated Italianate. Welcoming, covered front porch. Recently refinished main level hardwood flooring. Original pristine trim. Expansive eat-in kitchen features a 12â€™ high ceiling, a new sink, slate counter, black & white chess flooring and built-ins. Formal dining room. Front parlor. Main level master w/adjoining full bath. Wooden semi-curved staircase. Four upper-level bedrooms and full bath. Level, partially wooded lot with large black walnut grove, cherry and apple trees. Endless possibilities.
||462 Dryden Harford Road
- Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Drapes - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Other - See Remarks
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Baseboard, Hot Water
- Exterior Walkup/Bulkhead Doors
- Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Pantry
- Barn / Outbuilding
- 1St Floor Master Bedroom, Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Other - See Remarks, Porch - Open, Workshop
- Private Yard - See Remarks
- Rubber Membrane
- Corner Lot,Other - See Remarks,Primary Road
- Take Route 13. Right on Irish Settlement. Continue on Ferguson. Right on South Street. Continue on NY-38/Dryden Harford Road. House will be on the left. Driveway entrance is on Daisey Hollow. Also known as 462 Route 38.
Property Listed By Howard Hanna
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.