Listing Courtesy of Warren Real Estate
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Now is your chance to own this charming 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Greek Revival farmhouse in the heart of Freeville. Commute to Ithaca or Cortland with ease. Offset your mortgage with $750 rental income from 1 bedroom apt. Exterior features include a large covered porch, breezeway, flower and vegetable gardens, fenced in yard & even your own grape vines! Custom workshop/studio, adjoining 2 car garage has small woodstove to keep you toasty while you work. Interior features custom woodwork including many built-ins, an expansive kitchen & second floor laundry and Master Suite. Could this be your next home!!
||1 Johnson Street
Freeville Village 502403
- Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher
- Drapes - Some, Leaded Glass - Some, Stained Glass - Some, Sump Pump, Water Softener - Leased
- Hardwood-Some, Laminate-Some, Tile-Some
- Baseboard, Hot Water, Programmable Thermostat
- Gas, Other - See Remarks
- Full,Partially Finished
- Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Island
- Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Great Room, In-Law Suite, Laundry-2Nd Floor, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Office, Porch - Open, Possible Additional Bedroom, Workshop
- Cable Tv Available, Fully Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Tv Antenna, Wood Screens/Storms-Some
- Corner Lot,Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street,Primary Road
- Sewer Connected
- McLean Rd. to Freeville. Green house on corner of Johnson and Main Sts. Driveway to house on Main St. Apartment parking on Johnson St.
Property Listed By Warren Real Estate
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.