Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Masters
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
What a spacious and wonderful home this is that you can move right into and enjoy. Renovated a few years ago by previous Seller with newer roof, siding, windows, furnace & hot water heater, The current Sellers have continued the updating, including but not limited to : master bath remodeled (2019), landscaping (2018) & interior painting. This wonderful home features a huge master bedroom with vaulted ceilings & skylights, dressing area, walk in closet and private bath; gleaming hardwood floors in living room and dining room. The much sought open kitchen & family room layout. Plus larger recreation room in basement (not incl in square footage). All this backing up to a wooded area. Plus easy access to shopping , dining, major roadways & entertainment venues.
||8444 Rollercoaster Drive
- Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Oven/Range Freestanding, Oven/Range Gas, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan
- Atrium Door, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Drapes - Some, Skylight, Sump Pump
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Resilient-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Crawl Space,Full,Partially Finished
- Dining L,Eat-In,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pantry
- Basement / Rec Room, Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Porch - Open
- Cable Tv Available, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet
- Deed Restriction,Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Lakeshore to Snowshoe (South) to Rollercoaster
Property Listed By RE/MAX Masters
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.