Listing Courtesy of Heritage Realty of Central New York
3 / 1.1
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
A truly charming Cape Cod style home in a convenient city location. Featuring beautiful hardwood flooring, large livingroom with gas burning fireplace, formal dining room, bright sapcious kitchen, bedroom and 1/2 bath on the first floor. Two ample size bedrooms and full bath on the second floor. Sunporch adds three season living space, fully fenced backyard with hot tub, patio and 1 car garage. A great value for all this city home has to offer
||19 Melvin Avenue
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Water Softener - Owned
- Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Forced Air
- Formal Dining Room,Pantry
- Bonus Room
- Fully Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub, Patio
- Cul De Sac
- Sewer Connected
- Groton Avenue to Melvin Ave. House will be on the right.
Property Listed By Heritage Realty of Central New York
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.