Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Galloway Realty
3 / 1
Continue Show Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Cute as a button & very well maintained home is awaiting it's new owner. Don't let the square footage fool you! Welcoming enclosed front porch to enjoy watching the seasons come and go or great mudroom. Sunny living room with hardwood floors. You will love the kitchen with newer appliances, breakfast bar & first floor laundry. Washer and dryer stay too! Fenced yard features in ground pool for all your summer fun. Spacious deck for your patio furniture as well as a pool house behind the garage for hanging out. Newer pool liner & pump so you can enjoy this pool worry free this summer! If you are on the fence for home ownership, let this one be the one that changes your mind - especially with the continued low interest rates!
||2 Merrick Street
Oswego City 351200
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven/Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some
- Hardwood-Some, Vinyl-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac Unit-Window, Forced Air
- Breakfast Bar,Eat-In
- Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Porch - Enclosed
- Fully Fenced Yard, Pool-In Ground
- Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- ST RT 104 East left on East 10th right on East Bridge Street right on East 11th left to Merrick Street.
Property Listed By Century 21 Galloway Realty
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.