Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Prime Properti
3 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This amazing split will allow you to move your furniture in and ENJOY! This roomy home welcomes you with a beautiful tiled entryway and gleaming hardwoods throughout. The kitchen is updated with granite, newer stainless steel appliances and open to the eat in kitchen and living room with a granite bar with stools. Hard wood floors were added to the family room and all others have been refinished. The family room will allow for your large furniture and has a beautiful decorative stone fireplace. The back yard is fully fenced and backs to no one. Updates include a new roof, newer windows, landscaping, Pergo floor in basement, full bathroom remodel, ss appliances (2014), fence, refinished hard woods, hardwoods in family room, and interior painting. All in an ultra convenient location!
||7495 Thunderbird Road
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Gas, Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Freestanding/Window Ac, Sliding Glass Door
- Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some
- Ac Unit-Window, Baseboard, Hot Water, Programmable Thermostat
- Full,Partially Finished
- Breakfast Bar,Eat-In,Granite Counter,Pantry
- Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-Basement, Living Room
- Cable Tv Available, Fully Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Private Yard - See Remarks
- Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Thunderbird is off of Bear Rd between Buckley and Taft. Home is on the left hand side.
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker Prime Properti
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.