Listing Courtesy of Hunt Real Estate ERA
4 / 3.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
As you turn down the driveway at 2055 Rippleton Cross Rd you will immediately feel a sense of CALM as the driveway follows fully stocked Chittenango Creek to an open meadow complete w/gorgeous 4000+ sq.ft. custom built Stringer home, artesian spring fed pond & large tractor barn w/full bath, perfectly expandable for horses or livestock. This 64 acre homestead is contiguous w/the village of Cazenovia & offers something for everyone: wooded trails for walking & x-skiing, a creek & pond for fishing & swimming, a pasture for farming, horses or just enjoying. The Exquisitely Built Ranch Home is graced w/rich detailed moldings, in floor radiant heat, hardwood fls, a chef's kitchen & lovely screened porch. Copy & paste this url for more!: https://youtu.be/OMtkZuDEi4A
||2055 Rippleton Cross Road
- Convection, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Gas, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator-Built In, Washer
- Cathedral Ceiling, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Drapes - Some, Pex Plumbing- Some, Security System - Owned
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some
- Hot Water, Multi-Zone, Radiant
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room,Island,Walk-In Pantry
- Barn / Outbuilding
- 1St Floor Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Suite, Family Room, Florida/Sun Room- Unheated, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Morning Room, Office, Porch - Screened, Workshop
- Cable Tv Available, Deck, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Satellite Dish, Thermal Windows - Some
- River / Stream / Creek
- Agricultural District,Horses Permitted,Other - See Remarks,Private Road,Secluded,Water View,Wooded Lot
- Stone and Frame,Wood
- Rt 13 south. Left on Rippleton Cross Rd travel approximately 1.5 miles driveway on the lft. Sign out front.
Property Listed By Hunt Real Estate ERA
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.