Listing Courtesy of Hamilton Village R.E., LLC
3 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Both dramatic and tranquil, this home will be the center of your universe. Situated directly on 370â€™ of waterfront on Sears Pond near Sherburne. The lodge, now converted into a stunning single family home, with exposed substantial support beams, and a massive stone fireplace frame two large living areas â€“ a great room and a living room with a wall of windows overlooking the water. A beautiful master bedroom suite on one side and 2 other bedrooms and a solarium on the other. Indoor lap pool in the basement. Other special features include a guest house with 2 bedrooms, living room w/ woodstove, kitchen, bathroom, deck, and a screened-in porch with a view of the lake. A 4-stall detached garage with a fifth bay for workshop and storage. Enjoy your own 13.6 acres and the bordering state forest lands: Brookfield State Land Trail System with 130 miles of maintained trails where hiking, horse riding, and skiing are ideal.
||213 Sears Pond Road
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Washer
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Indoor Pool, Natural Woodwork - Some, Sliding Glass Door
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Hot Water
- Partial,Partially Finished
- Country Kitchen,Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Walk-In Pantry
- 1St Floor Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Suite, Florida/Sun Room- Heated, Great Room, Guest Suite, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Office, Possible Additional Bedroom, Workshop
- Deck, Dock- See Remarks, Garage Door Opener, Propane Tank - Owned, Satellite Dish, Thermal Windows - Some
- Agricultural District,Beach/Water Access - See Remarks,Deed Restriction,Home Office Zoning,Horses Permitted,Rural Road,Water View
- From Sherburne, take Route 12 North to Right on County Rt. 24 (Shawler Brook Rd.) Go 5.6 miles to a sharp left on Sears Pond Road. Stay left around the pond. Property is 0.3 mi on the right.
Property Listed By Hamilton Village R.E., LLC
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.