Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Prime Prop,Inc
2 / 3.1
Condo And Townhouse
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Wonderful location and this end unit shines! Updated cherry kitchen and 3. 5 baths! Vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, wood burning fireplace, double doors to spacious deck, master with double vanity, walk in closet and second bedroom has its own private updated bath with custom tile. Lower level is finished and could be 3rd bedroom or family room and there is a full bath there! First floor laundry, eat in area in kitchen, great storage, fireplace, freshly painted spacious deck and lovely yard. Appliances included! Welcome Home! HOA is voluntary All eight units share snow removal and lawn care. Quiet private street with only 8 units. Quick possession possible. Square footage does not included finished lower level.
||1624 James Street 8
Syracuse City 311500
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Washer
- Cathedral Ceiling, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Sliding Glass Door
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Breakfast Bar,Eat-In,Living/Dining Combo
- Foyer/Entry Hall, Great Room, In-Law - See Remarks, Laundry-1St Floor, Master Bedroom Bath
- Cable Tv Available, Deck
- Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street
- Other - See Remarks
- Sewer Connected
- Located on James Street and address is 1624 James Heath (private Road off James St) Located between Wilson and Teall
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker Prime Prop,Inc
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.