Listing Courtesy of Garlock Realty
3 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Unapparelled views overlooking Crossover Island. Watch the ships pass from your enclosed deck or from the shore. Deep water 45' crib dock w/a boat lift and jet ski lift. New electric service in 2018. Basement is partitioned and could be used as a bedroom, shop, etc. Basement walkout with enclosed entryway. This home is year-round and needs a bit of TLC and updating but is move-in ready. This is part of an estate and being sold "As Is."
||159 River Ledge Road
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven/Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Drapes - Some, Water Purification System, Water Softener - Owned
- Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac Unit-Window, Municipal Electric
- Exterior Walkout,Full,Partially Finished
- 1St Floor Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Bedroom, Florida/Sun Room- Heated, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Porch - Enclosed
- Dock- See Remarks
- River / Stream / Creek
- Agricultural District,Neighborhood Street,Rural Road,Secluded,Wooded Lot
- North on Rt. 12 from Alex Bay. Left onto River Ledge Rd. then right.
Property Listed By Garlock Realty
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.