Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway CNY Realty
3 / 1.1
Continue Show Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful Sedgwick colonial with open floor plan, ready to move in and start living. 2 miles from Upstate, St. Joe's and SU! Updated granite kitchen and baths. Hardwoods throughout house. Open formal dining room and large living room are ideal for entertaining and everyday living. Bright and sunny with sliding door from dining room leading to multi-level deck. Spacious bedrooms with ample closet space. Master bedroom has his/her closets. Second bedroom has sleeping porch attached. Walk up attic for additional storage. Picturesque English perennial garden in backyard adds to the outstanding outdoor living space.
Syracuse City 311500
- Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Gas, Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Drapes - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Security System - Owned, Sliding Glass Door
- Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some
- Forced Air
- Breakfast Bar,Formal Dining Room,Granite Counter
- Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Porch - Open
- Cable Tv Available, Deck, Partially Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- James St to Sedgwick to Brattle to Wendell Terrace
Property Listed By Berkshire Hathaway CNY Realty
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.