Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway CNY Realty
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Spectacular 2004 Heritage model home situated on 1.37 acre private lot, located in the highly sought-after Arbutus Park neighborhood. Very open floor plan with lots of natural light and an airy feel to it. Dining room, living room and open foyer. Deluxe formal dining room ideal for entertaining. Crown molding throughout. Huge gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and breakfast bar. Morning room overlooking serene, wooded backyard and small creek. Large, newly built stone patio. Grand master bedroom with large bathroom and walk-in closet. Other bedrooms all decent-sized. Walkout basement with high ceiling, full window and rough in bath. New interior and exterior paint throughout. Schedule your showing today to appreciate this superb home sweet home.
||4277 Trout Lilly Lane
- Convection, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Drapes - Some
- Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air, Humidifier, Programmable Thermostat
- Exterior Walkout,Full
- Breakfast Room,Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- Bonus Room, Den/Study, Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-1St Floor, Library, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Morning Room, Office, Porch - Open, Roughed In Bath
- Garage Door Opener, Patio, Private Yard - See Remarks, Satellite Dish
- Deed Restriction,Wooded Lot
- Block,Other - See Remarks
- Sewer Connected
- From Manlius, rte 92 east to right on Pompey Center Rd., to 2nd right into Pompey Pines, left onto Trout Lilly lane to top Arbutus Park area to 4277 on right.
Property Listed By Berkshire Hathaway CNY Realty
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.