Listing Courtesy of E.W. Baker Agency, Inc.
2 / 1
Continue Show Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Just listed is this super cute blend of new and old! A super cute and manageable 1940's bungalow with nice current updates to the kitchen and bath. There is tons of character in the lines of this house which create a property that you'll be proud to call home as well as entertain in. Enjoy the outside on the large back deck overlooking a very nice backyard or sit under the covered front porch in case it's a little wet....which sometimes happens in Syracuse!! So schedule a showing with your realtor today and get in on the action on Tipp Hill!!
||708 Avery Avenue
Syracuse City 311500
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven/Range Gas, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Washer
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some
- Hardwood-Some, Laminate-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Forced Air
- 1St Floor Bedroom, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Porch - Open
- Deck, Fully Fenced Yard
- No Garage
- Near Bus Line
- Sewer Connected
- From W Genesee take Avery Ave, north to 708 which will be on your right.
Property Listed By E.W. Baker Agency, Inc.
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.