Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Leah's Signature
4 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This pristine & picturesque farmhouse w/118 acres will make your country living dreams come true! Enjoy peace & quiet on the covered front porch or entertain on the back deck w/retractable awning overlooking the inground pool. Meticulously maintained w/4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, large eat in kitchen, formal dining room, parlor, sunroom, den, first floor laundry, mudroom. 6 bay pole barn with propane heat, electric, water. Center bay houses workshop, tall enough to store boats/RV's. Traditional Barn. Of the 118 acres, 65 tillable are currently leased. 30 acres woodland. Deer hunters dream. National Blue Ribbon Award winning Red Creek Central School District. Close to Lake Ontario, Fair Haven State Park, recreation areas, golf. No negotiations until 4/23. No showings Easter Sunday 4/21.
||676 Sterling Station Road
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Water Softener - Owned
- Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some, Vinyl-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Hot Water, Radiant
- Breakfast Bar,Country Kitchen,Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Pantry
- Bonus Room, Den/Study, Florida/Sun Room- Heated, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Office, Porch - Open, Workshop
- Awning, Pool-In Ground, Thermal Windows - Some
- Agricultural District
Property Listed By Century 21 Leah's Signature
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.