Listing Courtesy of Salmon River Realty
2 / 1
Continue Show Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Check out this tastefully done cottage on Lorton Lake Drive. This home features many updates including newer roof, paint, forced air wall heater, some new windows. and so much more. 1st floor bedroom that was freshly painted and the loft that is currently used for guest overlooks the sunroom and living area. New interior wall with built in bookshelves and a usable library ladder! Full bath, well for year round water or treated lake water for seasonal use, entrance area and a deck for views of Lorton Lake. Outback there's a shed with possible bunkhouse for visitors and screened in porch area. Additional shed in front for storage and pump house. This little gem won't last long, it's a must see!
||95 Lorton Lake Drive
Lorton Lake Tr
- Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Drapes - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Sliding Glass Door
- Hardwood-Some, Laminate-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Wall Furnace, Wood Auxiliary Unit
- Propane, Wood
- Country Kitchen,Eat-In
- Barn / Outbuilding,Shed/Storage
- 1St Floor Bedroom, Bonus Room, Florida/Sun Room- Heated, Living Room, Loft, Porch - Open
- No Garage
- Deeded Water Rights,Secondary Road,Water View
- Other - See Remarks
Clubhouse, Dock(S), Other - See Remarks
- From St Rt 13 S, take Co Rt 22 to Co Rt 30, Go 3 miles and turn onto Ricard Road. Go 1.3 miles and turn left onto Lorton Lake Drive. Cottage is 1/2 mile on the left.
Property Listed By Salmon River Realty
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.