Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna-Watertown
5 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Move in ready! This 2233 sq. ft. 5 BR, 1-1/2 bath home is ready to be occupied. There is a very large kitchen and formal dining room adjacent to a spacious family room and office. There is a four season porch that overlooks a fully fenced large yard. The first floor laundry and mud room is very convenient. Upstairs you will find 5 BR and a updated full bathroom. Two garage stalls with upstairs storage. This big beautiful home is located a few blocks from the park, walking distance to downtown and 15 minutes to Fort Drum. If you are looking for 5 bedrooms, this house is for you!
||802 State Street
Carthage Village 226001
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven/Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Drapes - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Security System - Owned, Two Story Foyer
- Hardwood-Some, Laminate-Some, Vinyl-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Baseboard, Hot Water, Programmable Thermostat
- Formal Dining Room,Island
- Den/Study, Laundry-1St Floor, Porch - Enclosed
- Cable Tv Available, Fully Fenced Yard, High Speed Internet, Playset / Swingset
- 2Nd Garage
- Corner Lot,Neighborhood Street
- Other - See Remarks
- Sewer Connected
- House is on the corner of State Street and S. Washington Street.
Property Listed By Howard Hanna-Watertown
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.