Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Syracuse
3 / 1.1
Continue Show Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Step into this mid-century brick ranch and let the surprises begin. An inspiration to seasoned and novice cooks alike, the cabinet-filled eat-in kitchen, with classic enameled cast iron sink, pocket doors, and a built-in pantry is well laid out. The airy living room with vaulted ceiling, newly refinished hardwoods, and fresh paint throughout are ready for a house-warming party. And if thatâ€™s not enough, the 3-season porch off the living room adds even more entertainment space! Need more room? The large walkout basement offers even more options, for either extra storage or renovating for additional living space. No money down and no mortgage insurance for Syracuse University staff. This is truly a gem, easily accessible to downtown, SU campus, and hospitals.
||215 Goodrich Avenue
Syracuse City 311500
- Cooktop - Electric, Dryer, Freezer, Oven/Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Atrium Door, Cathedral Ceiling, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Partially Finished
- Eat-In,Living/Dining Combo
- 1St Floor Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Bedroom, Family Room, Florida/Sun Room- Unheated, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Workshop
- Cable Tv Available, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Partially Fenced Yard, Patio
- Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Jamesville Ave to Thurber St or Thayer St , then turn on Goodrich.
Property Listed By Keller Williams Syracuse
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.