Listing Courtesy of Tompkins Cortland Real Estate
0 / 0
Multi-Family Res (2-4) Units
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Now is you chance to own a two unit property in a great location in downtown Ithaca. Fully rented, the first floor features a 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment with a stunning new kitchen, large living and dining rooms, bedroom, and bath. There's a full-length enclosed porch. Upstairs, find a 3 bedroom apartment with living and dining rooms. Lead Based Paint abatement has been done, there's spray foam insulation, and lots of basement storage! Replacement windows, tasteful landscaping, and a great rental history complete this home! Fully rented, too. All offers will be reviewed on 03/29/19
||205 West Buffalo Street
Ithaca City 500700
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Laundry-Common, Natural Woodwork - Some, Storage
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Vinyl-Some
- Programmable Thermostat, Steam
- Exterior Walkup/Bulkhead Doors,Full
- Cable Tv Available, High Speed Internet
- Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- From Route 13, North on Buffalo Street. House on the right, look for sign.
Property Listed By Tompkins Cortland Real Estate
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.