Listing Courtesy of Bruce Graham Real Estate, LLC
3 / 1.1
Pending Sale Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Eastwood home with natural woodwork, beautiful banister, window seat, original pantry, archways, doors, molding. Fully fenced back yard with deck. Great for entertaining with sliding door from dining room to the deck. Master bedroom features large walk-in closet. Spare bedroom has enclosed 3 season porch/playroom. Floor plan features dining room, living room, & entry hall, plus first floor laundry with 1/2 bath. Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances plus central air conditioning!
||269 Hillsdale Avenue
Syracuse City 311500
- Dryer, Oven/Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Drapes - Some, Leaded Glass - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Sliding Glass Door
- Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Eat-In,Formal Dining Room
- Laundry-1St Floor, Porch - Enclosed, Porch - Open
- Cable Tv Available, Deck, Fully Fenced Yard, High Speed Internet, Thermal Windows - Some
- No Garage
- Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Near corner of Glencove Rd and Hillsdale Ave
Property Listed By Bruce Graham Real Estate, LLC
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.