Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Masters
4 / 3
Pending Sale Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This circa 1830 village home has been tastefully restored. It offers great curb appeal, location and yard as well as a detached garage/barn that is suitable for car. Home boasts a welcoming front porch as well as a new deck overlooking backyard. Beautiful wood floors of different woods and widths as well as bay window, built-ins and other period details that are home highlights. The foyer is beautiful as is the stairway as you enter. Wood floors in 90% of home.
Kitchen and baths have been remodeled, windows are new (except front facing due to historic district) new high efficiency furnace and on demand hot water.All that's left to do is move in and personalize with own decorating touches.In addition,you are only two blocks from village center and three blocks from middle and high school.
||62 Lincklaen Street
Cazenovia Village 252201
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Sliding Glass Door, Sump Pump
- Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some, Wood-Some
- Forced Air
- Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Granite Counter,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pantry
- Den/Study, Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Porch - Open, Possible Additional Bedroom
- Cable Tv Available, Deck, High Speed Internet, Thermal Windows - Some
- Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- In Cazenovia Village on route 20/Albany St. north at traffic light onto Lincklaen St., two blocks to house on right.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Masters
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.