Listing Courtesy of Lake Ontario Realty, LLC
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
WHERE DO WE START?? With the incredible open concept 3 bedroom, 2 bath custom built RANCH home with vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, and oak hardwood floors ...or the 12.78 ACRES with a fruit bearing vineyard and orchard, mature perennial gardens, and newly constructed BARN? All nestled on a DEAD END ROAD just minutes from Watertown, Carthage and Fort Drum....Either way this place has it all. Underground utilities , natural woodwork, tray ceiling master suite, fireplace, Kraftmaid cabinets, propane fired or wood boiler (there are both), hardwired generator, ICF poured concrete foundation. The stainless steel appliances and washer and dryer are new and stay with the house. If you're looking for the peace and tranquility of country living within a 15 minute commute, DON'T MISS THIS BEAUTY !!!!
||30150 Hadley Road
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Skylight, Water Purification System, Whirlpool Tub
- Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some
- Baseboard, Hot Water, Wood Auxiliary Unit
- Propane, Wood
- Breakfast Bar,Living/Dining Combo
- Barn / Outbuilding,Shed/Storage
- 1St Floor Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Suite, Florida/Sun Room- Heated, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-1St Floor
- Deck, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Propane Tank - Owned, Thermal Windows - Some, Vineyard
- 2Nd Garage, Attached
- Agricultural District,Horses Permitted
- Do not follow GPS.
From Watertown take Eastern Blvd to Ridge rd. continue straight onto Hadley Rd.
From light at RT3 by Stewarts in Black River take Right , go past old Dorr farm to Hadley Rd at the top of the hill
Property Listed By Lake Ontario Realty, LLC
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.