Listing Courtesy of Hunt Real Estate ERA
3 / 2
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Absolute move in condition ready for new owners! Very convenient location in the Jamesville-Dewitt school district. Many updates throughout, kitchen remodel 2016 including gas oven/range, countertops , tile backsplash, lighting, sink, faucet & dishwasher, freshly painted kitchen cabinets. Roof 2016, new electrical breaker box 2016, exterior of home painted 2017, refinished bathtub in Master bedroom 2019. An abundance of natural light flows throughout this home. Wonderful views from the large living room with wood burning fireplace. Hardwood floors in many areas of first floor. Bonus room on 1st floor currently used as a bedroom. Finished lower level rec room/family room & private office. Garage can accommodate 2 large vehicles. Beautifully treed private back yard & shed.
||104 Ardsley Drive
- Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Electric, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Cedar Closets, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some
- Hardwood-Some, Laminate-Some, Tile-Some, Vinyl-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Full,Partially Finished
- Formal Dining Room,Pantry
- 1St Floor Master Bedroom, Basement / Rec Room, Bonus Room, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Porch - Open
- Cable Tv Available, Garage Door Opener
- Neighborhood Street
- Shake Shingle
- Sewer Connected
- East Genesee to Jamesville Road to Randall Road, left on Ardsley.
Property Listed By Hunt Real Estate ERA
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.