Listing Courtesy of Yuhas Real Estate
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Custom built ranch home with an open floor plan that lends itself to entertaining. An elegant dining area leads into the living room with a gas fireplace. French doors open to a spacious deck overlooking the Marcellus valley. The kitchen has a breakfast bar and separate eat-in area. One side of the house features a spacious master suite with a bedroom; bath with jacuzzi and shower stall; and over-sized walk-in closet. The other side has two additional bedrooms and full bath. Oak wood floors throughout, with new carpeting in the bedrooms. It also has a study, first floor laundry and 2+ car garage. The walk-out basement has a sliding glass door leading to a patio; the large open area has much potential. Existing plumbing connection offers the possibility of creating a full bath. This home has a history of no smoking or pets. Located on a beautiful and well-maintained cul-de-sac!
||4334 Chilmark Street
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Sliding Glass Door
- Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Exterior Walkup/Bulkhead Doors,Full
- Breakfast Bar,Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Granite Counter,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pantry
- 1St Floor Bedroom, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Office, Possible Additional Bedroom, Roughed In Bath, Workshop
- Cable Tv Available, Garage Door Opener, Patio
- Cul De Sac,Neighborhood Street
- From the village of Marcellus go east on W. Seneca Tpk. Just past Sunset Ridge Golf course turn right onto Chilmark. Follow it around to the cul de sac. This home is on the left.
Property Listed By Yuhas Real Estate
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.