Listing Courtesy of Bridgeview Real Estate Services
4 / 2
Continue Show Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
If you want land, then this is the place for you! 46 plus acres with a wooded lot. Plenty of trails and marked property. Beautiful fenced in pond. 2 separate garages. 4 stalls. Plenty of work space. 4 bedrooms in this raised ranch. 3 on the 2nd. floor. Master bedroom has a freshly painted master bath. The guest bath has been newly renovated. Open kitchen with plenty of cabinet space. Stainless appliances. Breakfast bar. A decent size dining room off the kitchen with a large screened in porch. Large front foyer entrance. Spacious living room with a bay window. The basement houses a family room with a 4th bedroom. Good size laundry room. The woodstove heats the whole house! The mud room off the kitchen has new flooring. Long paved driveway. Short drive to Ft. Drum. Beauty & tranquility!
||34150 Sayre Road
- Dishwasher, Oven/Range Electric, Refrigerator
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Sump Pump
- Laminate-Some, Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Baseboard, Stove
- Electric, Wood
- Full,Partially Finished
- Country Kitchen,Formal Dining Room,Granite Counter
- Chicken Coop,Gazebo
- Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Porch - Screened
- 2Nd Garage, Detached
- Rural Road,Wooded Lot
- Out state street, up rte 126 towards Carthage. Sayre Road will be on the left. Home will be on the left side.
Property Listed By Bridgeview Real Estate Services
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.