Listing Courtesy of Tug Hill Real Estate
2 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This is the place for the outdoor enthusiast! Directly across from the lower reservoir offers kayaking, canoeing & prime fishing right out your front door. Plus vast state land in the area for hunting. Open floor plan cabin with vaulted ceiling for spacious feel. Overlooks Buck Pond with lots of windows to enjoy the setting. All amenities - electric, well, septic & year round access plus full walk-out basement. Detached garage for additional storage. Cabin has been very well maintained - ready for you to move right in. Located just 1/10th of a mile from the snowmobile trail plus close to ATV trails. This cabin will provide year round enjoyment.
||2468 County Route 22
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Sump Pump
- Laminate-Some, Vinyl-Some
- Forced Air, Wood Auxiliary Unit
- Oil, Wood
- Exterior Walkout,Full
- Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living/Dining Combo
- 1St Floor Bedroom, Laundry-Basement, Porch - Open, Possible Additional Bedroom
- Propane Tank - Leased, Thermal Windows - Some
- Primary Road,Water View
- From Pulaski area - Rt 13 S to left onto Cemetery St. Continue onto Rt 22. Home is in the right in approx 2.5 miles
Property Listed By Tug Hill Real Estate
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.