Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna Real Estate
5 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Magnificent Mallards Landing home offering almost 5000 sq. ft. of living space. Attention to detail can be found throughout. The home features a lovely living room, formal dining room, light and bright great room that extends from the gourmet appliance-rich kitchen that opens to the amazing sun room. The first level is complete with hardwoods, a study that boasts custom built-ins, a powder room and laundry center. The front and back staircases lead to a bonus room and 5 spacious bedrooms including the master suite with sitting room. Enjoy the trellis covered patio and inviting yard. There is a three car attached heated garage. Fayetteville-Manlius Schools.
||5615 Muscovy Lane
- Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Oven/Range Electric, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Security System - Owned, Sump Pump, Water Softener - Owned, Whirlpool Tub
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac Unit-Wall, Ac-Central, Baseboard, Forced Air, Humidifier, Multi-Zone, Programmable Thermostat
- Breakfast Room,Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Granite Counter,Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pantry
- Bonus Room, Den/Study, Family Room, Florida/Sun Room- Heated, Foyer/Entry Hall, Great Room, Laundry-1St Floor, Library, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Office
- Cable Tv Available, Garage Door Opener, Hot Tub, Patio
- Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Rt. 92 to Mallards Landing. Take Pewter Lane to Hobnail, left onto Ringnecked Path, right onto Muscovy. Home is first on left. No sign.
Property Listed By Howard Hanna Real Estate
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.