Listing Courtesy of Susie Gustafson R.E., LLC
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Custom built 2015 ranch style home sits perched on almost 4 acres backing up to 264' on pretty Sangerfield River. Oversized blacktop driveway with parking/turnaround area leads you to the att. 2 car garage;large kitchen/dining that opens to a back deck, big living room w/front door entry area, master bedroom suite w/oversized shower/bath; two more bedrooms w/hall bath - full walk out)basement w/insulated wall blankets ready to finish. Large detached pole barn on property with front and back overhead doors & separate office within invites gentlemen farmers, car lovers or great storage opportunities for its next owners! House has interior garage ramp for wheelchair access into house as well as wide doorways, hallways if you need it!
||367 Earlville Road
- Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Electric, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Drapes - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Sliding Glass Door
- Hardwood-Some, Laminate-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Breakfast Bar,Country Kitchen,Eat-In,Island
- 1St Floor Master Suite, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Other - See Remarks, Workshop
- Deck, Garage Door Opener, Other - See Remarks, Satellite Dish, Thermal Windows - Some
- 2Nd Garage, Attached
- Beach/Water Access - See Remarks,Green Area,Water View
Property Listed By Susie Gustafson R.E., LLC
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.