Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna-Watertown
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This unique modern homestead offering 3 bed 2 bath on 4.45 acres located on Sandy Creek, is conveniently located in between Fort Drum and Syracuse for all your family's needs. This home offers endless outdoor opportunities all year round. The backyard boast a large above ground pool with a hot tub on a beautiful deck with a stunning view. With an underground sprinkler system you will be able to easily maintain your property. To help save on your monthly bill offered is the opportunity for Solar. The living room has a beautiful fireplace with large windows and a gorgeous outdoor view to the Creek. The spacious kitchen features tile flooring, beautiful backsplash and ample counter space. The master suite offers open space, large closets, and an extravagant bathroom. Call today for a showing of this beautiful home!
||14842 Co Route 91
- Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator
- Sliding Glass Door
- Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some, Wood-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Breakfast Room,Country Kitchen,Island
- Barn / Outbuilding
- 1St Floor Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Bedroom, Basement / Rec Room, Bonus Room, Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Loft, Master Bedroom Bath, Porch - Open, Workshop
- Deck, Hot Tub, Lawn Sprinkler System, Pool-Above Ground
- River / Stream / Creek
- Primary Road,Slope View,Water View,Wooded Lot
- 81 take exit 40 Pierrepont manor exit go left on 193 towards route 11. Turn left on route 11 take the 2nd immediate left onto county route 91. House is about 3 miles down on the left.
Property Listed By Howard Hanna-Watertown
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.