Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna Real Estate
3 / 2.1
Pending Sale Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
The charm of yesteryear can be found in this restored 1830's home where new and old have been tastefully combined. Attention to detail can be found throughout. This home boasts custom woodwork, restored wide plank floors, main level master suite complete with restored bath and first floor laundry. There are two additional bedrooms and a full bath up. The 1+ acre fenced yard features custom stone work, patios and stone walls. Perfect Manlius location within walking distance of village center, library, swan pond, Snow Top, pharmacies, restaurants and Mill Run Park. Sought after Fayetteville-Manlius schools!
||521 Pleasant Street
Manlius Village 313803
- Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven/Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some
- Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some, Vinyl-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Eat-In,Formal Dining Room
- 1St Floor Master Suite, Family Room, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath
- Cable Tv Available, Deck, Fully Fenced Yard
- Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Rt. 92 to Pleasant Street
Property Listed By Howard Hanna Real Estate
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.