Listing Courtesy of Hunt Real Estate ERA
3 / 1.1
Pending Sale Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Fabulous old style home built in 1923 with front porch to watch the world go by on a corner lot. There is a side lot for sledding. Garage is under the home with a large parking area. Home features a paneled sunroom in back of home where memories were made. Country kitchen, formal dining room and living room. 3 bedrooms up with full bath plus 1/2 bath on first level. This well maintained home is waiting for another family to come to love it. Move right in and love your life!
||200 Homewood Drive
- Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Washer
- Cedar Closets, Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Drapes - Some
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Forced Air, Programmable Thermostat
- Exterior Walkout,None
- Country Kitchen,Formal Dining Room,Pantry
- Bonus Room, Family Room, Florida/Sun Room- Heated, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Porch - Enclosed, Porch - Screened, Workshop
- Cable Tv Available, High Speed Internet, Private Yard - See Remarks
- Attached, Under House
- Corner Lot,Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Fayetteville: Route 5 to Homewood section, turn onto Homewood Drive.
Property Listed By Hunt Real Estate ERA
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.