Listing Courtesy of Chapin Real Estate
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful waterfront with amazing views. Sit outside and enjoy your tikki bar or your private balcony off your media room. Enjoy the best sunsets on the lake. This home offers 3-4 bedrooms many updates a large heated car garage with an in-law apartment or game room or gust room. This amazing property needs nothing except your personal belongs. Absolutely stunning .
||6395 Lakeshore Road
Amos Point Beach
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Electric, Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Skylight, Sliding Glass Door, Sump Pump
- Vinyl-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac Unit-Wall, Baseboard, Radiant
- Crawl Space
- Breakfast Bar,Country Kitchen,Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Island,Walk-In Pantry
- Bonus Room, Garage Apartment, Guest Suite, In-Law - See Remarks, In-Law Suite, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Porch - Open
- Balcony, Cable Tv Available, Deck, Dock- See Remarks, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Private Yard - See Remarks, Propane Tank - Leased, Thermal Windows - Some
- Deeded Water Rights,Right of Way,Water View
- Sewer Connected
- Take Rt 13 N, Left at Verona Park, then 1st left on Lakeshore, house half mile on right.
Property Listed By Chapin Real Estate
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.