Listing Courtesy of Suzanne L. Martin R.E., LLC
3 / 2.1
Pending Sale Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Like new (so well kept!) ranch with finished walkout lower level. Open floor plan, kitchen-dining-living room, gas fp, windows that capture the view and bring it indoors (just like a painting!), master suite, guest room/half bath (or first floor office), additional living space including BR and full bath at lower walkout level. Dazzling gardens, covered and open porches, patio. Corner lot (land could be subdivided). Low maintenance & extremely reasonable to heat (Sherburne electric rate). Comfortable and fun living!
||359 Reese Road
- Dishwasher, Oven/Range Electric, Refrigerator
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some
- Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Baseboard, Multi-Zone, Municipal Electric
- Exterior Walkout,Finished,Full
- Country Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- 1St Floor Master Suite, Bonus Room, Great Room, Laundry-1St Floor, Master Bedroom Bath, Porch - Open, Possible Additional Bedroom
- Deck, Thermal Windows - Some
- No Garage
- Agricultural District,Corner Lot,Horses Permitted,Rural Road,Secluded
- South of village of Earlville, from Route 12B turn onto Coye Rd. At stop sign, turn left onto Reese Rd. Driveway is on left.
Property Listed By Suzanne L. Martin R.E., LLC
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.