Listing Courtesy of Hunt Real Estate ERA
0 / 0
Pending Sale Status
Multi-Family Res (2-4) Units
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Don't miss this investment opportunity between the Westcott neighborhood & SU!. Much of the charm of this old home remans with high ceilings (some with the old tin still) & woodwork. The property offers a deep lot and off street parking. Live in one apartment and rent out the other, or just enjoy collecting the rental income! Electrical & plumbing have been updated, new stairs at back door, apt. 2: new flooring in bathroom, dining room & kitchen.
||103 Judson Street
Syracuse City 311500
- Dryer, Oven/Range Electric-Some, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Washer
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Laundry-Common
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Laminate-Some, Vinyl-Some
- Forced Air
- Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Westcott St. to S. Beech St, left on Judson. House is on your right.
Property Listed By Hunt Real Estate ERA
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.