Listing Courtesy of Re/Max In Motion
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Looking for a new home that's turn-key? This 4 year old ranch on 6 acres has been waiting for you! One level living with vaulted ceilings and open concept living and kitchen. A dream kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Master bedroom with walk in closet and ensuite. Attached garage leads into mudroom/laundry. Easy living with all modern conveniences.
||360 Dryden Harford Road Road
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan
- Vinyl-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Crawl Space
- 1St Floor Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Suite, Den/Study, Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Great Room, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Office, Porch - Open
- Cable Tv Available, High Speed Internet
- Agricultural District,Wooded Lot
- Other - See Remarks
- From Ithaca- Travel on NY-13 to Village of Dryden. Turn RIGHT onto South St at the four way light. House is on your RIGHT just past Dug Rd.
Property Listed By Re/Max In Motion
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.