Listing Courtesy of Marsha Marsh Real Estate
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Newer log home on 29 acres with views of Peek 'n Peak Resort. Four fenced pastures, an outdoor riding arena and 7 stalls. Large pole barn for toys, cars, etc. Wood and tile interior throughout home. Hickory on first floor and pine on the second. 2 story Great room with wood stove capable of heating whole house. High end Kitchen appliances, granite & soap stone counters, custom Cherry cabinets. First floor master suite with travertine tiled shower, ball 'n claw soaking tub, heated slate floor & private access to hot tub. Two bedrooms & full bath with heated slate floor on 2nd level. Exercise room with sauna & TV room in lower level.
||2075 Route 426
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Electric, Refrigerator, Surface Grill
- Cathedral Ceiling, Cedar Closets, Ceiling Fan, Hot Tub, Leaded Glass - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Sauna, Sliding Glass Door
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air, Other - See Remarks
- Electric, Solar
- Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pantry,Solid Surface Counter
- 1St Floor Bedroom, Basement / Rec Room, Great Room
- Deck, Garage Door Opener, Patio, Satellite Dish, Wood Screens/Storms-Some
- Horses Permitted
Property Listed By Marsha Marsh Real Estate
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.