Listing Courtesy of Crane Realty
2 / 1
Pending Sale Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This beautiful home sits right in the heart of Rushville, which makes sense since it was the only the second
home of this style built in Rushville back in 1800! Gorgeous, original wood trim and doors showcase the
amazing craftsmanship of the time! There's plenty of space to entertain in the large living room and dining
room, and the backyard would be a perfect spot to relax with family and friends! You'll love this home's
convenient and beautiful location. What else is nearby? Deep Run Beach on Canandaigua Lake - 5 minutes; Wegmans in Canandaigua - 10 minutes; High Tor at Parish Gully - 10 minutes; and Naples - 15 minutes. No time to walk through the property in person? Tour the home using the virtual tour link!
||23 North Main Street
Rushville Village 323201
- Natural Woodwork - Some, Sump Pump
- Hardwood-Some, Laminate-Some, Vinyl-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some, Wood-Some
- Forced Air
- Country Kitchen,Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Living/Dining Combo,Pantry,Walk-In Pantry
- Foyer/Entry Hall
- Neighborhood Street,Primary Road
- Sewer Connected
- Heading south on NY-247 into Rushville, make a left turn to stay on NY-247 (Main Street). Home is on the
Property Listed By Crane Realty
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.