Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Plus
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Completely renovated this lovely home in the heart of Spencerport offers the charm and warmth of yesteryear, with the conveniences of modern living. Offering 3 beds/ 2 full baths with 1st floor laundry, wood burning fireplace, slider access to deck with under house garage, & loads of addl parking. The 3rd floor is finished, ideal for teen space, craft or office. Clean and offering New baths, New carpet, updated stainless kitchen and so much more. Enjoy village living w/ ez access to schools, shopping, and entertainment. Must be seen!
||224 Lyell Avenue
Spencerport Village 263801
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Leaded Glass - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Sliding Glass Door, Stained Glass - Some
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Breakfast Bar,Eat-In,Granite Counter,Other - See Remarks,Solid Surface Counter
- Bonus Room, Family Room, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Porch - Open
- Cable Tv Available, Deck, High Speed Internet, Satellite Dish
- Carport, Under House
- Flood Zone,Neighborhood Street,Secondary Road
- Sewer Connected
- I-490 W/ EXIT NY-531 towards Spencerport/Brockport/Exit NY-259 Union Street/ continue towards the village/ turn right onto Lyell Ave
Property Listed By RE/MAX Plus
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.