Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Realty Group, Ltd.
4 / 2
Pending Sale Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Great opportunity on this 4 bedroom, 2 bath Cape Cod with attached garage. 1st floor has 2 bedrooms and a full bath. Eat-in kitchen with ceramic tile floor. Living room and bedrooms have hardwood floors. 2nd floor has 2 more bedrooms and another full bath. You'll love the heated, enclosed porch off the kitchen and overlooking the fenced backyard. Big basement provides plenty of space to finish for a rec-room. Great neighborhood convenient to everything! This home needs a roof and a lot of TLC so cash only or a rehab loan although other than the roof, not much the handyperson couldn't handle. Solid home sold AS-IS. Great opportunity for sweat equity or to flip.
||74 Bleacker Road
Mun Subn 30 49
Rochester City 261400
- Range Hood-Exhaust Fan
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Vinyl-Some
- Forced Air
- 1St Floor Master Bedroom, Florida/Sun Room- Heated, Living Room, Porch - Enclosed
- Cable Tv Available, Fully Fenced Yard
- Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Culver Road or Norton Street to Waring Road. From Waring Road turn onto Densmore Street then first left onto Bleacker Road. Or Culver Road to west on Norton Street to 2nd left is Bleacker Road.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Realty Group, Ltd.
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.