Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Properties
5 / 4.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
DON'T MISS OUT! This executive home in an exclusive Canandaigua neighborhood is a once in a lifetime opportunity! Incredible custom build with spectacular lake views! It is the ultimate space for entertaining guests or hosting family functions. This is no cookie cutter design - it is straight from the pages of Architectural Digest. Even the most discriminating of buyers will be impressed with the spectacular nature of this home. Gorgeous wall of windows allows an abundant flow of natural light and creates a warm and open atmosphere, all while having picturesque Canandaigua Lake in the background. It boasts dual stairways, one-of-a-kind master suite, a spiral staircase to a private library, a 2nd floor den overlooking the great room and a fully-finished lower level suite with a media room!
||3905 Rileys Run
Canandaigua Town 322400
- Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Gas, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Drapes - Some, Sliding Glass Door, Two Story Foyer, Whirlpool Tub
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air, Multi-Zone, Programmable Thermostat
- Exterior Walkout,Full,Partially Finished
- Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Granite Counter,Island
- 1St Floor Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Bedroom, Basement / Rec Room, Den/Study, Foyer/Entry Hall, Great Room, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Office, Porch - Open
- Cable Tv Available, Deck, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Patio, Thermal Windows - Some
- Cul De Sac,Green Area,Neighborhood Street,Water View
- Sewer Connected
- South on Acorn Hill Drive, Left on Whitecliff Dr, Left on Rileys Run.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Properties
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.