Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna Professionals
3 / 2
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Three bedroom, 2 bath home on 10 acres of land. This home has a large kitchen, dining room/living combo, family room downstairs with a pellet stove, extra tv room, plus laundry room and dry bar. Country setting not far from town, trout steam on the property and plenty of deer if you like to hunt. 24 x 32 foot pole barn with work area, cement floor and electric. There is a one bedroom, one bath apartment over the garage that is currently rented to help pay the mortgage.
||3225 Haskell Road
- Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Dry Bar, Sliding Glass Door
- Laminate-Some, Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Baseboard, Hot Water, Multi-Zone, Programmable Thermostat
- Other - See Remarks, Propane
- Breakfast Bar,Formal Dining Room,Living/Dining Combo,Pantry
- Barn / Outbuilding,Shed/Storage
- Family Room, Garage Apartment, Laundry-1St Floor
- Deck, Garage Door Opener
- 2Nd Garage, Attached
- Primary Road
- From Rt. 417 turn onto the Haskell drive 6.4 miles house is on the left.
Property Listed By Howard Hanna Professionals
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.