Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Plus
3 / 1
Pending Sale Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful American Foursquare home ready for new owners! Complete tear off roof 2013, brand new furnace 2017 and tankless on-demand hot water tank 2010. Blown-in insulation to keep your utilities low. Original hardwoods and natural gumwood trim. Large 1st floor with living room, formal dining and a large kitchen that leads to back deck. On the second floor you will find 3 generous sized bedrooms and 1 full bath. Partially fenced yard includes apple tree, raspberry bushes and two raised garden beds! Walk-up attic, full basement and detached 1 car garage provide plenty of storage space. Make your appointment now before it's gone!
||109 Bedford Street
Rochester City 261400
- Cooktop - Electric, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Leaded Glass - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some
- Hardwood-Some, Laminate-Some, Tile-Some
- Forced Air, Programmable Thermostat
- Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Pantry
- Basement / Rec Room, Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-Basement, Living Room, Office
- Deck, Partially Fenced Yard, Patio
- Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- From 590N, get off at Empire Blvd, turn left at Culver Rd, turn right onto Rocket St, turn left onto Bedford St, house is on the right.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Plus
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.