Listing Courtesy of Hunt Real Estate ERA/Columbus
4 / 2.1
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Classic Colonial in sought after location with private setting on half an Acre! Opportunity knocks to live in this neighborhood of larger more expensive homes ! Maintained to perfection by original owner! Professionally landscaped, flowering trees, paver walkway , rear deck , views to woods ! Two story foyer with Palladian window , turning staircase . Open Kitchen /Family room /morning room with wall of glass. Finished Lower Level is nice to have with plenty of space for exercise rm & recreation, Not included in the square feet & is plumbed for a full bath ! Family room is ruffed in for gas fireplace ! Huge Master with Luxury Bath and Walk in closet of your dreams ! Enjoy this perfect location close to everything and LOW Victor Taxes ! This property is a must see for your fussy buyers !
||544 Yale Court
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Electric, Refrigerator
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Drapes - Some, Sliding Glass Door, Sump Pump, Two Story Foyer
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Tile-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Full,Partially Finished
- Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living/Dining Combo,Pantry
- Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Morning Room
- Deck, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Private Yard - See Remarks, Thermal Windows - Some
- Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- High Street to Gillis Rd to Yale Court across from Cobble Stone Creek
Property Listed By Hunt Real Estate ERA/Columbus
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.