Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna
4 / 2
Continue Show Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Tons of character and charm!! Wonderfully maintained 4 bedroom, 2 full bath with over 2000 square feet AND a 450 square foot lower level family room with a door out to the back yard. There an enormous FIRST FLOOR bedroom with loads of windows for natural light. The cozy wood stove and knotty pine kitchen are examples of the features that give this place a homey feel. The lot is almost 2 acres and has a secluded back yard with a large patio for barbecue and entertaining. The garage has stalls underneath to store lawn implements so you can actually park in it, PLUS there's a large shop for projects and hobbies. This home has a new roof, public water and a new septic system. Call or text today!
||7226 Pulver Road
- Dishwasher, Oven/Range Electric, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some
- Hardwood-Some, Vinyl-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Baseboard, Hot Water
- Full,Partially Finished
- Breakfast Bar,Country Kitchen,Eat-In
- 1St Floor Master Bedroom, Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-Basement
- Agricultural District,Rural Road
- Route 104 to north on Maple, East on Lake, South on Pulver. Home on left.
Property Listed By Howard Hanna
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.