Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Plus
4 / 2
Continue Show Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Get ready for this one!!!Charming & pristine Cape with all of the updates! 2341 square feet. Two gorgeous new bathrooms, Updated kitchen with new stainless appliances. Formal dining room. Most hardwood flooring recently refinished! Spacious living room with views of the private wooded lot as well as a Wood burning fireplace. Huge master bedroom. Relax in the sun room overlooking the private treed lot. Deck is a great space for entertaining. Also an in-ground electric fence in the back yard.
||195 Dunrovin Lane
Queens Colony Sec 03
Brighton Monroe Co. 262000
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Built-In, Oven/Range Electric, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator
- Atrium Door, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Resilient-Some, Tile-Some, Vinyl-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air, Programmable Thermostat
- Eat-In,Formal Dining Room
- 1St Floor Bedroom, Den/Study, Foyer/Entry Hall, Great Room
- Cable Tv Available, Deck, Garage Door Opener
- Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street,Wooded Lot
- Brick,Brick and Frame
- Sewer Connected
- From 590, head south on Edgewood Drive. Take a left on Dunrovin Ln. Go to right of loop and house is on the right.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Plus
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.