Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna
0 / 0
Multi-Family Res (2-4) Units
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
What a location & what a view Seneca Falls Historic area....this pretty building sits unattached to others in pristine condition with views of scenic Seneca Canal. First floor currently houses a Chiropractic office beautifully decorated, hardwood floors with back rooms, bath and separate entrance - rents for $900/mo. Gracious foyer welcomes the entry area for second floor apartment. Apartment is graced with hardwood floors & trim along with spacious living room, dining room and smaller kitchen with back deck entrance...2 bedrooms & full bath Plus cedar closet & views of canal! Mechanicals are updated to include heating/AC system=3-4 months, hot water tank=2 months, updated electric box (200 amp) and new sump pump. This turn key building has been loved and cared for with same owner for 23 years. Serious qualified buyers only & showings best on weekends or after 6pm.
||28 Fall Street
Seneca Falls 453289
- Cedar Closets, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Pex Plumbing- Some, Storage, Sump Pump
- Hardwood-Some, Vinyl-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Exterior Walkup/Bulkhead Doors,Full
- Cable Tv Available, Deck, High Speed Internet
- Commercial Zoning
- Sewer Connected
- Starting from Seneca Falls on Fall Street (main drag) cross over intersection of Cayuga Street . Located on the left side of street sits this pretty building proudly right after museum and across from canal.
Property Listed By Howard Hanna
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.