Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna
4 / 1.1
Pending Sale Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Spacious colonial with loads of charm in the village of Avon! Enter from front porch into nice sized foyer; pocket doors lead to living room/dining room combo, convenient first floor laundry off the kitchen. Bright and cheery sunken family room with large window looking out to park-like yard. Nice closet space throughout. Tear-off roof '09. Central AC. Third floor walk-up attic could be finished for additional space!
||331 Genesee Street
Avon Village 242001
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Natural Woodwork - Some, Sump Pump
- Hardwood-Some, Laminate-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air
- Living/Dining Combo
- Den/Study, Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Porch - Open
- Cable Tv Available, High Speed Internet, Patio, Thermal Windows - Some
- Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Routes 5 / 20 to circle in Avon village, exit to Genesee Street. Continue past intersection of Spring Street, home is on the right.
Property Listed By Howard Hanna
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.