Listing Courtesy of Howard Hanna
4 / 2.1
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
A home for all seasons: brick Pridemark built charming home, lovely gardens ready to "Spring" into green, woods backing to forever wild. Handsome entry and staircase, great room with massive fireplace. 1st floor master en suite, with closets for the most confirmed fashionista, 1st floor office to run your business from home.Bonus room finished, approximately 15x20, adding more sq. ft. to original 2970. Everything perfectly updated. All appliances and window treatments stay.Hot tub stays - Hot Springs. Expansive private patios.
3 large bedrooms on the 2nd floor (bonus room space has been professionally finished) and a full basement, much of which is stunningly finished. Have parties galore, have a man cave, a teenager's heaven, with more space for a media center, a workout room, or a reading room.
Whole house generator for peace of mind. Hot tub is a true delight, a needed respite. All window treatments and appliances stay. Possession to be end of June.
- Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Oven/Range Gas, Range Hood-Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Washer
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Drapes - Some, Hot Tub, Two Story Foyer, Whirlpool Tub
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Electronic Air Filter, Forced Air, Humidifier, Programmable Thermostat
- Breakfast Room,Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Granite Counter,Island,Pantry,Walk-In Pantry
- 1St Floor Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Bedroom, 1St Floor Master Suite, Basement / Rec Room, Bonus Room, Den/Study, Family Room, Foyer/Entry Hall, Great Room, Laundry-1St Floor, Library, Master Bedroom Bath, Office
- Cable Tv Available, Garage Door Opener, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub, Patio
- Cul De Sac,Neighborhood Street
- Brick,Brick and Frame
- Sewer Connected
- Five Mile Line Rd., north from Atlantic Ave., right onto Sunleaf after Rothfuss Park, or south from Plank, to leaf on Sunleaf. House is at cul-de-sac.
Property Listed By Howard Hanna
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.