Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Titanium LLC
3 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This Historic 3 Bedroom Village Colonial Located A Stone's Throw From Erie Canal Is Loaded With Charm & Tons Of Recent Owner Improvements! Step In & You Will Find An Updated Bathroom just completed in March, Updated Kitchen, New Flooring, Open Floor Plan, 1st Floor Bedroom, & 1st Floor Laundry. 2nd Floor Has Flex Space & 2 Additional Nice Sized Bedrooms. Newer: Furnace, Windows, Driveway, Flooring, Deck, Insulation (In Attic And Walls), Water Heat & Most of The Roof. Low Maintenance Vinyl Siding, Garage & More! Walk To Main Street Shops!
||19 Fayette Street
Brockport Village Sweden 265201
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Pex Plumbing- Some
- Laminate-Some, Linoleum/Vinyl, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac Unit-Window, Forced Air
- Exterior Walkout,Full
- Formal Dining Room,Pantry
- 1St Floor Bedroom, Family Room, Laundry-1St Floor, Living Room, Porch - Open, Possible Additional Bedroom
- Awning, Cable Tv Available, Deck, High Speed Internet, Partially Fenced Yard, Satellite Dish, Thermal Windows - Some
- Green Area,Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- From 104 turn south onto Rt 19, go left at the roundabout, Take first right onto Fayette Street, turn right on Berry Street (not Barry which is on the left) and it's the 1st driveway on the left. If you go over a bridge you passed it.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Titanium LLC
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.