Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Realty Group, Ltd.
4 / 2.1
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
First time ever on market! Original have been meticulous in it's care and updating! Newer maple kitchen with quartz counters and new appliances which will remain! Spacious family room with gas fireplace leads to vaulted 3 season room with gas stove for heat that adds 280 sq. ft. to living space (not incl. in sq. footage). Walk from there to perfectly positioned AG pool with extensive decking and hot tub! The yard has been professionally maintained and has underground sprinklers and newer hardscaping! In addition, there is an updated master bath, new carpeting, replacement windows and all appliances will stay, plus Fairport Electric and so much more! Sellers will review any offers on Monday March 18 at 7:00 pm.
||36 Falling Brook Rd.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Circuit Breakers - Some, Copper Plumbing - Some, Skylight, Sliding Glass Door, Sump Pump
- Ceramic-Some, Hardwood-Some, Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Ac-Central, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Municipal Electric, Programmable Thermostat
- Electric, Propane
- Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Pantry,Solid Surface Counter
- Family Room, Florida/Sun Room- Unheated, Foyer/Entry Hall, Living Room, Master Bedroom Bath, Porch - Open
- Cable Tv Available, Deck, Hot Tub, Lawn Sprinkler System, Pool-Above Ground, Propane Tank - Leased, Thermal Windows - Some
- Neighborhood Street
- Sewer Connected
- Ayrault Rd. to Falling Brook.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Realty Group, Ltd.
(C) 2018 Western New York Real Estate Information Services. The property information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.